HOMEABOUT CONTACTLINKLOVE

Friday, June 27, 2014

25/52 Mister Serious

I'm not sure what this look was for... Maybe "Really, Mama, more pictures?"  hahaha 
I just love him in those overalls.   
They are the real deal vintage hand-me-downs and I wish he'd never grow out of them.

I also just love his beautiful face and anytime he looks at me, 
whatever look he has on his face, 
my heart melts a bit. 




A picture of my son, once a week, every week, in 2014
Inspired by Jodi, just click the lovely button to join in the fun. 


http://www.practisingsimplicity.com/search/label/the%2052%20project 



Some favorites from last week...
Always gnawing on everything in our house... so I was drawn to this pic this week!
Like this Mama said, the blue eyes and cheeks get me every time!  I feel the same with my little guy!
This cutie looks so serious, sitting outside watching the morning go by. 


1 comment:

Dena Joan said...

oh, how gorgeous. he is getting so big and sweeter every day! xo